Who doesn’t like a good helicopter shot. How about inside a building? Or 10ft above a horse & carriage? Or low over a vineyard without any rotor wash? These new stabilized heli-cams can do all that and more. Here’s two and a half minutes of delicious aerial amazement courtesy of Holiday Films’ director, Henry Less.
- Lena Beug's latest short film for Harper's Bazaar and Chanel is Adweek's Ad of the Day - adweek.com/brand-marketin… https://t.co/UVwfPh4Skj 4 hours ago
- Ed McCulloch shoots "Speed of Light" for Bell and Zulu Alpha Kilo - youtube.com/watch?v=6hIdSV… https://t.co/4UoJN4XIJ6 1 day ago
- Simon Willows signs to Holiday Films director roster. Sharp comedy, meticulous craftsmanship. Check out his reel -… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 weeks ago
- RT @LBBOnline: .@holidayfilms super charges its roster with the addition of three talented directors bit.ly/2mfdU1D 4 weeks ago
- Michael Sugrue signs to Holiday Films director roster. Highly cinematic and crafted to visual perfection –… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 weeks ago