Holiday Films director Lena Beug worked with Bos Toronto on their re-brand of Canadian fashion retailer SmartSet directing these two spots – Dinner Date and Moving Day. The campaign targets women in their 20s and highlights the little moments in life that get you to the big moments. Side note: Ventriloqusts are as hated as mimes, right?
- Lena Beug's latest short film for Harper's Bazaar and Chanel is Adweek's Ad of the Day - adweek.com/brand-marketin… https://t.co/UVwfPh4Skj 4 hours ago
- Ed McCulloch shoots "Speed of Light" for Bell and Zulu Alpha Kilo - youtube.com/watch?v=6hIdSV… https://t.co/4UoJN4XIJ6 1 day ago
- Simon Willows signs to Holiday Films director roster. Sharp comedy, meticulous craftsmanship. Check out his reel -… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 weeks ago
- RT @LBBOnline: .@holidayfilms super charges its roster with the addition of three talented directors bit.ly/2mfdU1D 4 weeks ago
- Michael Sugrue signs to Holiday Films director roster. Highly cinematic and crafted to visual perfection –… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 weeks ago